Certified Home Health Aide
All of our Home Health Aide staff are certified and registered prior to patient care delivery.
Duties and Responsibilities
A home health aide assists in providing nursing care by performing simple unskilled nursing tasks. Activities may include:
- Assisting with activities of daily living.
- Encouraging client in self-help.
- Turning and positioning patients.
- Assisting with ambulation.
- Assisting client to chair, bed commode
- Giving bedpan and urinal.
- Assisting/giving bath: Complete, Partial, Tub, Shower
- Measuring and recording intake and output.
- Providing oral hygiene including care of dentures.
- Providing care of the hair.
- Changing bed linen.
- Taking and recording TPR
- Changing simple dressings (non-sterile technique).
- Preparing simple meals following dietary instructions.
- Assisting with eating.
- Maintaining clean and neat environment.
- Informing supervisor of any change in client condition or family situation.